Travelling in Germany (Deutsche Bahn DB)
InterRegioExpress (IRE) or RegionalExpress (RE) connections to Friedrichshafen.
Via Ulm ICE/IC-hourly departures.
Timetable information DB
- DB-Reisezug- und Tarifauskunft:
Phone: 01805 99 66 33
- DB Reisezentrum Stadtbahnhof Friedrichshafen, Bahnhofplatz 4:
Phone: 07541 / 201-385
- DB Reisezentrum Hafenbahnhof Friedrichshafen, Seestr. 23:
Phone: 07541 / 201-356
- Bodensee-Oberschwaben-Bahn (BOB): www.bob-fn.de
from Austria (Austrian National Railways ÖBB)
- Visitors from western Austria should use the ÖBB via Bregenz and change train at the German transfer station Lindau.
- From the rest of Austria, we recommend the routes via Munich to Ulm with connectingtion to Friedrichshafen.
Timetable information ÖBB
- Mobilitätscallcenter - train, bus
Phone: ++43 51717 or ++43 512930000
from Switzerland (Swiss National Railways SBB)
- SBB line Basel/Lindau to station Friedrichshafen or to Romanshorn and via ferry (hourly departure) to Friedrichshafen.
- By train from Zurich and Winterthur to Konstanz. In Konstanz there is a direct connection for the catamaran to Friedrichshafen.
Timetable information SBB
- train, bus, ferry
Phone: ++41 900 300 30
- From Romanshorn via ferry to Friedrichshafen and from there to the exhibition grounds by Shuttle-Bus (only during trade fairs, alternatively by taxi) using BSB-Combination ticket: ferry, shuttle-bus and entrance ticket (not available for every exhibition).
Timetable information ferry Romanshorn - Friedrichshafenwww.sbsag.ch
- Via catamaran to Friedrichshafen and from there to the exhibition grounds by Shuttle-Bus (only during trade fairs, alternatively by taxi) using combination ticket: catamaran, shuttle-bus and entrance ticket (not available for every exhibition).
Timetable information catamaran Konstanz - Friedrichshafen www.der-katamaran.de
Shuttle Railway Station - Exhibition Grounds
- Shuttle bus from town main station (first departure 9:02 a.m.) and harbour station (first departure 9:22 a.m.), last departure from exhibition grounds at main entrance 6:55 p.m.) Route 17
- Taxi (approx. 10,- €)
- City bus Route 5 (fee required)
You find an interactive street map of Friedrichshafen on the website